With the $10 Million assistance program for Ontario Farmers being introduced in April, this is the perfect time to get a few foggers, with the Ontario Government helping to pay for it.
Here is a link to a recent article about the $10 Million in Funding from Ontario:
By using disinfecting foggers, you will be able to kill COVID viruses, easily and safely.
A lot of retailers and farmers have begun using commercial grade foggers as part of their COVID prevention plans. These foggers can disinfect indoor room areas in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost it takes by using old methods. Here are a few reasons why these units are becoming so popular:
- replaces the old way of disinfecting with a rag and a squeegee bottle. A fogger can disinfect a large space in seconds, rather than the minutes it takes to wipe down.
- keeps your team and your clients safe from the COVID virus. By using this technology, it proves to your team and clients that you are serious about protecting everyone from the virus.
- The solution used is non-toxic to humans and animals and does not harm metal or plastic or burn skin.
- not only does our disinfecting solution disinfect, it also kills odors and takes care of mold and mildew.
- new studies are now confirming that COVID is spread via airborne molecules, and not from touching surfaces like counters or tabletops. Disinfecting foggers kill these airborne pathogens.
Here are two videos detailing why a works so well, and a video on the disinfecting solution we use in the foggers:
The Science behind Hypochlorous Acid:
The benefits of disinfecting:
Here is a link to a recent article about the challenges Canada is still having keeping our temporary foreign workers safe:
A perspective from a Temporary Foreign Worker and how this program benefits them and their families: